- This is the date of the scheduled session or appointment.
- This is the date that is shown on the invoice.
- This defaults to the current selected date you have opened to but can be changed using the calendar. It can also be changed later if needed.
- To change the date, click on the date box and a calendar is displayed.
- Defaults to current time
- Session time can be set by clicking on the time box and then typing the time or selecting the time or typing it in.
- If two scheduled sessions overlap, this will be flagged when you book the sessions. Overlapping may be intentional where a group is scheduled and members are booked into sessions individually to enable individual invoicing or the flagged overlapping may let you know you have mistyped the time or double booked yourself.