For better Financial Management, expenses should be tracked. Jisti provides an efficient way to record the expenses and a user-friendly expenses reporting.
How to view an expenses record
1. To see the list of expenses spent, click on the Expenses button. The list is arranged from the most recent date. The second column is the date the expenses are spent. The first column is the week interval of that date in the second column. The third column is a concatenation of the Expenses type and Description. The fourth column is the Amount spent. The fifth column is Edit icon.
There are two expenses record for the week interval of Jan 28 to Feb 3, 2019.
On Jan 31, $78.3 was spent for Dinner and Lunch-out.
On Jan 30, $20 was spent for Beverages.
The total amount spent for this week is $98.3.
2. To view an Expenses record, click on a record.
The details for that record is displayed. The service tax is displayed in the Inc. GST field. If we only need to view this record and there are no changes to be done, then click on the Finished button to return to the list of Expenses view.
How to search for an expenses record
- Click on a Filter drop down beside the + Add Expense button.
- The drop down lists the Expense types. The Expense types were set and added in Settings.
Choose an Expense type, for example, Beverages.
- All expenses spent for Beverages are displayed.