The Sessions page gives an overview of the schedule of the sessions with the clients. We can plot-in the schedule first in the calendar and then put-in the client on that schedule.
This article discusses
How to add client via a session
- From the Monthly view (or Weekly view) of the Sessions page, click on the date for the session to be scheduled. Suppose we choose July 12, 2019.
- Click on + Add Session button.
- Set the time.
- The Client field is a filter text box so that typing few characters will filter the names of the existing clients matching the input string. Click the name of client. You can also insert new client from here.
- Complete the form. Click on Save.
- The scheduled session details such as the name of the client, date and time of the session, time duration of the session is displayed. There is also a Mark as Paid button to mark that the client has paid or not.
How to verify if the client is added
Suppose we want to verify if there is a schedule for a session on July 12 for the client Travis Beckle.
- From the Clients profile, click on the Sessions area for this client.
- Check to see if the session is successfully scheduled for Travis Beckle.
We verified that the session on July 12, 2019 is scheduled for this client.