The Jisti team empathizes with the users on how he/she runs his/her business. The team continually makes efforts to enable the users to make well-informed decisions in running his/her business. Jisti provides comprehensive reports which shows key performance indicators in the form of beautiful charts and summarized information on finances.
This article explains the meaning of the information presented in the financial detail reports.
1. The Financial Detail reports are accessed from the Reports page. Click on the Financial Detail area.
2. There are six summaries that are displayed according to the year specified in the Financial Year drop down. These are: Yearly Summary, Quarterly Summary, Services, Mileage, Expenses by Month, and Expenses by Type. The first summary that is displayed is the Yearly Summary.
This report gives the total income and total expenses for the year. The GST on income and expenses are also computed and displayed. The Kilometres traveled refers to the user’s total distance traveled for that year. This is the sum of all the expenses with an expense type of Car Distance Travelled.
3. Scrolling down, the second report is the Quarterly Summary for the year specified in the Financial Year drop down. This report is essentially a comparison between Income and Expenses; and, between their respective GSTs. It has two parts where each part is enclosed with a box. The first part shows two bar graphs where we can compare:
- Income and Expenses; and
- GST on Income and Expenses.
The second part is a table which shows side by side comparison between Income and Expenses; and also between their respective GSTs.
4. The third report is labelled Services.
This bar graph is a plot between the Session’s Status and Type for a Financial Year.
A Session’s Status can be Cancelled, Completed, Late Cancelled, Performed, Scheduled or any Status defined by the user. A Session’s Type is the type of Services offered by the user. In the example, this user offers the following services: Counseling, Diagnose, Interview and Treatment.
Only those paid sessions are reflected in this report.
5. The report labelled Mileage is a summary of the total distance traveled by the user during the performance of his/her services.
This is the yearly total of all the kilometres entered for the Expense Type of Car Distance Traveled.
6. The last two reports are expenses summaries: Expenses by Month; and Expenses by Type.