Every user should be logged-in before he/she can start navigating the Jisti application.
In this guide we’ll discuss:
To log-in we should use the registered account's Email Address.
1. At the Jisti homepage, click-on Log-in.
2. Fill-up the Email Address field.
The Password is masked with asterisk (*) for a more secure password input.
The Password must be at least 6 and at max 100 characters long. It should have non-alphanumeric character. Also, it should have at least one digit and at least one uppercase letter.
Then click on the Log In button.
3. When logged-in, the Main Menu is displayed.
1. We log-out by clicking on Log Out from a drop box in the Main Menu.
2. This is displayed when logged-out.