Some practitioners consider referrals as very important for their business. For them, referrers are valuable assets that will make their business grow that they give incentives to the referrers. In this article we will discuss how to build a referrers database in the Jisti application.
Creating a referrer through the Settings page
- In the Settings page, click on Client Referrers.
- The Client Referrers page is displayed. To add a referrer, click on + Add Client Referrer button.
- Fill-up Client Referrers Click on Save.
Creating a referrer through the Sessions form
1. This can only be done when Allow Referrals is checked in the Business Settings. Check it and click on Save.
2. Head on to the Sessions form and click the Add Referral button.
3. Two input boxes are displayed: Referrer and Ref. Date. You may choose from the drop down of the Referrer box or you may type the name of the new referrer.