This article is a discussion on the importance of session statuses. It covers on the following topics.
Listing the defined service statuses
Suppose we want to know what are the service statuses that are already defined and stored in the Jisti database.
- Click on Settings from the dropdown at the upper right.
- Click on Service Statuses.
- The list of Service Statuses is displayed. Some of these service statuses are defined by default. Some were entered from the forms. A Service Status can be edited, removed, or we can add more of it.
Session statuses for a client
Suppose we want to know the session statuses of all the sessions for a client.
- At a Clients profile, click on the Sessions area.
- All the sessions for the client are displayed.
- For each session record, a dropdown is provided where we can update the Service Status.
Session statuses for a given date
If we would like to schedule a session for a given date, then we should know the session statuses for that date. Suppose we would like to schedule a session on July 19, 2019.
- Head on to the monthly view by clicking M on the Sessions page.
- Click on the month for July 2019.
- Click on July 19, 2019.
- Click on the drop down and you will see the list of sessions for that date. From this list we will know the scheduled sessions and their statuses.