Perhaps you've just signed up or started using Jisti, or it's your first day working with a business that already uses Jisti. First time users need to sign-up before he/she can use Jisti. This article guides on getting you into the Jisti web application.
To start with Jisti, we need to sign-up through the Welcome page. In this page, we are prompted with two options:
Register for free trial
We can try-out a trial version of Jisti for free for 14 days. After the trial period, we are prompted to upgrade the plan. The data that were inputted into the trial account are still intact.
At the Jisti Home Page, there are two buttons which we can click to register for free trial. One is at the upper right and another one at the center left.
- Click on the Free Trial button at the upper right.
- First time users are required to fill-up the sign-up form. If the user has already signed-up, he/she can opt to open a log-in form by clicking on Click here to Log-in link at the bottom of the form.
- All the fields in the Sign-up form are mandatory. Check I’m not a robot.
4. An image captcha will occur. Follow the captcha instructions. Click on VERIFY.
5. Click on the Sign Up button to close the form.
A Thank You page will pop-up.
6. Open that email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject of the email is Verify your Account.
Note: In some cases, this email is identified as spam and will be placed in the spam folder of your mailbox.
In the body of the email, click on Verify Account button.
7. An Email Confirmed page will then pop-out. Click on a link to login.
8. Fill-up the log-in form.
9. Read the instructions on the next few pages.
10. A form will pop-up for users who log-in for the first-time. In this form, we enter the personal or business name. We also set the time zone and the financial year. There is an I collect Service Tax checkbox which toggle when checked. Click on the Save button to close the Preferences Click on Save.
The Main Menu will appear.
Log-in to Jisti
- Only those users who have already signed-up can log-in to Jisti. Click on the Log in button.
- This will open the Log-in form where only a signed-up user can fill-up. In this form, the user is prompted to input Email Address; and password to log-in. If the user has not yet signed-up, he/she can opt to open a sign-up form by clicking on the Click here to Sign-up link.
- Fill-up the Sign-up form and click on the Log In button to start using the Jisti application.