Jisti makes it easy to add and manage information about your clients.
This article includes guiding you through the client page, client contact details, sessions, invoices, case notes and stats.
In this guide we’ll discuss:
Adding a Client
1. Click on the Clients button to open the client's page.
2. Click on + Add Client button.
3. On the client form, you can enter their Name, Description, Email, Address, Timezone, Alt. Name, Group and Phone. We have an option to remove timezone.
4. When you click on Save, the newly added client will be added to the client detail view on the Clients page.
Editing a client's details
We will edit client details when there’s a need to modify client’s Name, Description, Email, Group, Phone, Address, Timezone, or Alt. Name.
- We start by clicking on a record in the Client Detail view.
- The Client Profile for the client is then displayed. Click on the Edit Details button.
When the Edit Details button is clicked, it will display the Client form.
- Suppose Description, Email and Address are to be changed. Click on Save.
- The changes are then reflected on the Profile Click on Back.
- The changes are also reflected on the Client Detail view.
- We can also inactivate a client in the Client form by clicking on the Make Inactive button at the lower right.
A Yes/No prompt will appear. Click on Yes.
The inactivated client will not be listed as Active in the Client Detail view.
But it is displayed as Inactive in the Client Detail view.
And in the Client form, a Make Active button is displayed at the bottom right.
To activate a disabled client, we just uncheck the IsDisabled checkbox and click on Save.