Jisti strives to support its users – particularly on helping its users to be more productive using Jisti. It has a chatbox and email support where a user can interact with the Jisti support team.
This article discusses on:
Search for topics inside the Jisti app
Jisti encourages its users to take advantage of the Jisti Articles first before consulting the Jisti support.
1. Click on a drop down at the upper right. Then choose Support. Another way to do this is to click directly on the Support button at the bottom right.
The Help Center dialog box will pop-up at the bottom right. A search box is provided in this dialog box - so that by entering a search key on it, will list the articles matching the search key.
2. Type a search key in the search box and press Enter.
Chat online with support or submit a request
1. At the Help Center dialog box, click on Chat/Request button.
2. If there is a Jisti support available online, then a Help Center box popup with the options for a chat or email. To open a chatbox, click on Live Chat.
If a user prefers to communicate with a Jisti support through email, click on Leave us a message.
3. If no Jisti support is available online, then a Support Request Dialog Box pop-up. Fill-up email and click on Send.